July 30, 2009

Problem Solving


Do you know what your problem is? You've got eggs whites laying around in your fridge. And you don't know what to do about them. Macaroons? Too labor intensive. Egg white omelette? Boring. Perfect Party Cake? Again? Let me help you. Actually, let me help Dorie help you. After all it was probably Vanilla Ice Cream that got you into this mess in the first place. Cocoa Almond Meringues are the solution.

They are light, chocolaty, easy to make, and most importantly they use 4 egg whites and no yolks. Your welcome.

For the recipe, you can go here but don't forget to go here.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

There's always next time!

Unknown said...

You must have been peering into my kitchen today! I made vanilla ice cream and had 6 whites left over. I was determined not to waste them this time. I came to the same conclusion you did, and thought meringue cookies would be perfect. I made mine with dates and pecans in them. Yours look great too, so I'll have to try those next time. Great minds, eh?

Anonymous said...

Your meringues looks and sound delicious. I'm lazy and just usually throw away the unused egg part.