February 3, 2010

Promises, Promises

Ok, so there are lots of reasons my most recent post was dated January 12th but I won't bore you with all the details. In a nutshell, bathroom remodeling, freelance tv and baking gigs (all good things mind you) pushed blogging to the back burner and even though I have been baking a ton, there are no photos to show for it. You should have seen the Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes I made for my friend/contractor, the cakey brownies I fed to my husband and his friend to enjoy with their armagnac, and I still have every intention of sharing my vegan adaptation of Choco-Nana Bread with all of you.
Hello? Are you guys even still with me?
Just bear with me a little bit longer because I do have lots of great stuff to tell you about in the near future. I've gotta go let the shower door guy in but I will be back and next time I promise I'll bring treats!

0 comments: