November 23, 2008

Back In Black (And White)

Normally the end of a show for me is the beginning some much needed rest and recovery. However this road to my winter hiatus started out very bumpy with a week of being displaced from our house due to termite fumigation. Packing and unpacking my spices is an ordeal in itself, much less the pantry, fridge, medicine cabinets, not to mention every toiletry product known to man! Needless to say, I am thrilled to be back in my home, and back in the kitchen.
And I have some new assitants too.


Meet Chessie and Cleo. We made these great Chocolate Crackle Cookies today.


Ok, I made them but they gave me moral support.
Actually they slept through the whole thing.

These cookies were super easy to make, and I already had all of the ingredients in my pantry. Check out the recipe on Montcarte.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Oh, and the cookies look great, too.

Bungalow Barbara said...

Love your new kitties! Maybe it's a good thing they slept through baking. One of my past roommates used to refer to "the terrifying helpfulness of the kitty-cat."